Friday, October 16, 2009

Bergen – 2

Oct 5: Jon Arlid and talked after the user group meeting about perhaps running a class the following week through NNUG (the user group) with the main benefit being that we would be able to offer it much cheaper than otherwise and there were lots of people interested.

I agreed to do the class (we ended up scheduling for Thursday and Friday). It was limited to 10-12 people. I was also invited to come up to Trondheim to speak to a user group there (with costs covered) so I decided to do that as well.

Saturday night I met Tone who was out for her birthday where we were (more on her later). She ended up calling me on Sunday and I went to go meet her for a rather quiet evening hanging out on a terrace.

Jon Arlid and I went to a Norwegian restaurant I believe Tuesday night. I had the …whale. That’s right I ate shamu get over it. It was actually pretty good (tastes like beef). How many chances do you get to eat whale?

095

Whale and potatoes au gratin

I left for Trondheim first thing Wednesday morning (4 am wake up!)

No comments:

Post a Comment