Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Rotterdam

Stayed in Rotterdam for a few days to teach a class. The train ride was quick from Amsterdam (about 2 hours). I didn’t grab a whole lot of pictures as I was only there for 2 days and was teaching but I did get a few.

052 

Ride to Rotterdam

051

Hanging out after the course.

This was my first time teaching the class in its current state. I had taught it once before but changed drastically the format. I really like the new format of not following a schedule and allowing all of the developers to use whatever environment that they want for exercises but I have to say it is really like herding cats.

Zach came to visit me from Germany and hang out at the hotel. I hadn’t seen Zach since I moved to Vancouver and he was heading to Russia so it was quite cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment