Friday, October 16, 2009

Bergen – 3

Coming back to Bergen at 4:00 am woohoo. I actually woke up a few minutes late and literally made my plane by minutes but I was well rested!

111

Sunrise from plane

114 

Flying into Bergen

I went right from the airport with Jon Arild to the class for 9:00am. I managed to get in some breakfast at the hotel. The class went pretty well (and on Thursday we decided that there was enough overflow to do a class Mon/Tues as well). I generally teach until 8-9 pm which means my day went from 4-9 it was a very long day!

I taught class again the next day and again it went pretty well. We grabbed some beers for the last part of the class (the 2 hours or so  extra at the end). We couldn’t do this at the hotel so we moved over to Reaktor, I think I will continue doing this as it went pretty well.

I saw Tone a few times in between, we went some interesting (and not so interesting places). She had two cats that *loved* to play with the laser pointer.

Cabin Trip with Tone 008

Topsy

Cabin Trip with Tone 009

Sofi

 

I did another class Monday and Tuesday then kind of unplugged for a few days. Classes are really exhausting. I was gonna leave on Friday but I received an invitation from Tone to head out to her cabin!

No comments:

Post a Comment