Thursday, October 22, 2009

SOHO London

Spent a long weekend in SOHO London on my way through to Cape Town. I am sitting on the flight now almost to Cape Town and let me say, it is a long flight!

006

On the way!

012

Historical strip club right across the street from Seb’s

SOHO was a pretty good time, I just went hand stayed with Sebastien and his partner David. They were both a lot of fun and I got a chance to head out to the pub once or twice with Sebastien.

010

Old pub had the smallest stair case ever built!

013

Sometimes the iphone really does take good pictures.

It was odd going back through the tubes at rush hour on my way to Victoria station. Seeing how all of those people acted in the subway pushing ahead of each other and just the attitudes in general really made me want nothing to do with that whole life style.

015

Victoria station

No comments:

Post a Comment