Sunday, October 11, 2009

Starting the trip

Some of these posts are back posts so I am going to put dates into them as I go. I will tend to continue to do this as likely I lack internet in many places and will be writing posts while disconnected.

I left Montreal September 3rd to resume my trip after 8 months in Quebec. I met many great people in Quebec and definitely intend to return (Francois, Simon, Darrel, Alain, Sebastien, tew, Helene, et al!). Writing now in October …

Le Quebec me manque mais je me souvien!

016

I went by Greyhound bus from Montreal to Connecticut where I visited with my Mom for a few days before heading out to Europe. I had a great time hanging out with my baby sister Gillian for a few days (ah the life of students) but alas I had to go which will be the next post!

No comments:

Post a Comment